The History of EXT Library
Brief list of new features, changes and fixes made during the development.
- Released 28.10.2007
- New: Documentation for all features added in snapshots so far
- New: Test-suite for most of the EXT features
- New: EXT_NO_MACROS, if defined, no macros are defined by EXT Library
- New: EXT_FAIR_MACROS, if defined, all macros defined by EXT Library are uppercase
- New: ext::accessor <...,
ext::policy::cached>::invalidate () member function
- New: win::version
default constructor defaults to the process executable version information
- Fixed: win::service not graceful when pausing or unpausing fails
- Fixed: win::process_heap_allocator
crashing trying to use low fragmentation on older Windows than XP
- Released 21.06.2007
- New: ext::automatic
- New: ext::accessor
- New: EXT_NO_MACROS macro to disable "for each"
- New: ext::policy - policies for other templates
- New: ext::echo, strings accept invalid-character character,
new parameters, ...
- New: ext::vartor now uses ext::policy
- New: lib::print, non-Windows implementation also included
- Changed: ext::limited reversed functionality added
- Changed: ext::cache completely rewritten, container,
exception safe, iterators, ...
- Changed: res::raw now support wide-char strings
- Changed: res::raw internal map-caching removed,
winapi efficiency is sufficient
- Changed: win::service
- .as_console member to determine when running as console
- Fixed: ext::parse - crash fixes
- Fixed: widely corrected use of "inline" in the library